Donut House Chocolate Glazed Donut K-cups
- Chocolately, smooth, and delicious. I look forward to getting out of bed for this stuff!
Dannon Oikos Red Pepper Greek Yogurt Dip
- I’ve tried all the varieties I could get my hands on including cucumber & dill, french onion, and red pepper. Red pepper is BY FAR my favorite. Great dip for carrot chips, zucchini, cucumber, probably any veggie you have on hand.
White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter (Peanut Butter & Co)
- It is just me or is life better with more peanut butter options?! I currently have Smucker’s Natural chunky, Skippy Dark Chocolate Natural creamy, and Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful. They are all so different, so depending on what I’m making (i.e., toast, oatmeal, smoothie) I choose and blend or spread.
Water infused with cucumber and lemon
- Simple? Definitely. Delicious? Yes. Grab me another glass! I mix cut up cucumber with slices of lemon and walaa! It’s nice to have something different than “plain old water” sometimes. Just don’t add too many slices of lemon (or lime) or it becomes over powering.
- My first attempt at dehydrating and making zucchini chips was a success! I tossed the slices with 1 TB of olive oil and some garlic powder. They came out a bit “greasy” from the olive oil. I really don’t think the oil was necessary, so today I will be making more sans olive oil. Also making more because my husband ate almost the whole batch I made yesterday! 🙂
- (And Centergy) Today’s run was what it’s all about. It felt great, wonderful, glorious to run on such a beautiful day. My body felt ready and I quickly got into the “zone,” I need to remind myself of this feeling during runs that don’t go so well (read, yesterday).
Fit Sugar 10 minute Workouts
- Even convinced my hubby to try a 10 minute workout from Fit Sugar on a rainy day! My favorite ones lately have been 10 Minute to Tone: Arm Workout and Blast Away Belly Fat. These videos change often so always something new to check out. They’re free and effective! My triceps were sore the next day just with 5 lbs weights!
Extreme Weight Loss on ABC
- I’m slightly obsessed with weight loss shows (anyone else with me?). I love watching the inspiring stories of others getting healthy. It just goes to show that you need to physically and mentally make changes in your life. I ran a 5k in July and, surprise!, who showed up but Ryan Sawlsville! I had just watched his episode so it was exciting to see him out and about in the community. With a little prodding from my husband, I went up and told him how inspiring he is. He is so positive! I told my hubby it was like almost meeting Chris Powell too (practically, I mean Ryan did train with him) whom I love! How cool is that?
Have a fantastic Thursday! Tomorrow we are headed to the touristy Door County, WI for some food, wine, and kayaking!
Question: What are you loving lately? Do you watch Extreme Weight Loss?